If you’re ever in a situation where you’ve spilled acrylic paint on your nails and you don’t have any nail polish remover, here’s how you can get the acrylics off without using a polish remover:
1. Fill a pot with warm water and add a teaspoon of baking soda.
2. Dip your nails into the water and then scrub them with the baking soda.
3. Continue scrubbing until the acrylic paint is off.
How to properly remove acrylic nails at home | No Acetone and No Damage| GwenDoll
Soak Your Nails
Use A Pumice Stone
Try An Acetone
Soak your nails in water for a few minutes and then use a pumice stone to remove any rough patches. Apply heat if you need to, but be very careful not to overdo it – You don’t want to risk injury. Finally, try using acetone to dissolve any remaining polish. Remember to use gloves and a ventilation mask if you’re using acetone, and to avoid contact with your eyes and skin.
Free Nail Polish Remover
Use Good Quality Nail Polish
A few tips for removing acrylics without nail polish remover:
– Start by soaking your nails in a warm water and soap solution for a few minutes. This will loosen any polish residue on your nails.
– use a cotton ball to dab the soap solution onto the back of your nails, then use a clean cloth to scrub the nails clean. Make sure to go over all the nails!
– Next, use a strong acetone-based nail polish remover to remove the polish. Be sure to use a light touch, as acetone can be very harsh on the nails.
– Carefully remove the acetone by applying pressure and rubbing your nails together until the acetone is completely gone.
– Finally, rinse your nails with water and dry them off.
If you have acrylic nails and want to remove them without using nail polish remover, there are a few things you can do. First, try using a cotton ball and some rubbing alcohol. Second, try using a gel nail polish remover. Finally, if all else fails, try using a nail scrub.