If you’re anything like me, you’re always on the lookout for ways to cut down on the number of germs on your hands. Well, one easy way to do that is to make your own hand sanitizer using nail polish remover! All you need is a small bottle of nail polish remover, some cotton balls, and some water. Simply fill a cotton ball with the nail polish remover, and apply it to your hands. Let the sanitizer work its magic, and then rinse off with water. This DIY hand sanitizer is perfect for busy people who don’t have time to waste!
Remove Nail polish using Hand Sanitizer
How to Make Hand Sanitizer
There are many ways to make hand sanitizer, but one of the simplest and most popular methods is to use nail polish remover.
To make hand sanitizer using nail polish remover:
1. Fill a small bowl with warm water and add enough nail polish remover to cover your hands.
2. Wet your hands and apply the nail polish remover to your hands, working it into the cracks and crevices.
3. Rub your hands together until the sanitizer is fully absorbed.
4. If you want, you can add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to the sanitizer for added fragrance or antibacterial properties.
5. Spray the sanitizer mist into the air to clean and disinfect surfaces.
With Nail Polish Remover
Removing nail polish is a great way to make hand sanitizer. First, cut a small piece of plastic wrap to fit over your hand. Wet your hand with warm water and add enough nail polish remover to cover your entire hand. Rub the polish remover around your nails and cuticle area. After a minute, remove the plastic wrap and rinse your hand with warm water.
Parts Isopropyl Alcohol
Nail Polish Remover
1. Pour isopropyl alcohol into a small container.
2. Add the fragrance.
3. Add the nail polish remover.
4. Stir well.
5. Put the container in a location where you will be able to use it often.
Part Aloe Vera Gel
If you don’t have or don’t want to use nail polish remover, you can also use aloe vera gel. This is a great alternative because it is effective, affordable, and natural. Here’s how to make hand sanitizer with aloe vera gel:
1. Cut a 1-inch piece of aloe vera gel and place it in a glass or jar.
2. Pour hand sanitizer into the glass or jar until it is full.
3. Stir the aloe vera gel until it is fully blended in.
4. Cap the glass or jar and store it in a cool, dark place.
5. Use the hand sanitizer as needed!
A Few Drops of Essential Oil
-Nail polish remover
1. Start by mixing together a few drops of essential oil with your nail polish remover.
- Apply the hand sanitizer to your hands, and then apply the nail polish remover to the areas that you want to clean.
- Be sure to use a light touch when applying the remover, as too much pressure could cause the polish to chip.
- Once the areas have been cleaned, apply a top coat of nail polish to protect the polish.
Mix Well and Enjoy
There are many ways to make hand sanitizer. One method is to mix 1 part rubbing alcohol to 3 parts water. Another method is to mix 1 part hydrogen peroxide to 3 parts water.
To make nail polish remover hand sanitizer, mix 1 part nail polish remover with 3 parts water. Pour into a spray bottle and enjoy!
If you’re looking for an easy way to make hand sanitizer, you can use nail polish remover! Just add a few drops to a spray bottle and you’re ready to go. You can also add a few drops of essential oil to make the sanitizer smell better.