There are times when you don’t want to go to a salon and have your nails done. Maybe you’re on vacation, or you just don’t have time. There are also times when you don’t want to get your nails done because you don’t want to deal with the pain and hassle of getting them done. If you fall into either of those categories, then you can remove your apr
How to remove 5 week old Gel X Nails at home 😳 *cheap & easy removal*
Apr S Gel Nails are a popular type of nail polish. They are easy to apply and remove, but they can be difficult to remove completely. If you want to remove Apr S Gel Nails at home, follow these steps:
1. Wet your hands and nails with water.
2. Apply Apr S Gel Nails to your nails.
3. Wait a few minutes for the polish to dry.
4. Apply acetone to a cotton ball and apply to the nail.
5. Wipe off the acetone with a cloth.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until the polish is removed.
Supplies You’ll Need
The Removal Process
Tips & Tricks
Supplies You’ll Need:
-Apr s Gel Nail Polish Remover
– cotton balls
– cuticle pusher
– nail clippers
– white spirit
– hot water
The Removal Process:
- Start by soaking your nails in hot water for 10 minutes. This will soften the polish and make it easier to remove.
- After 10 minutes, drain the water and fill a bowl with cold water. Gently swish the nails around in the cold water for 1 minute to cool them off.
- Dry the nails with a paper towel.
- Use a cuticle pusher to push the cuticles back and open up the nail.
- Remove the polish with apr s Gel Nail Polish Remover. Be gentle and work from the base of the nail to the tip.
- Wipe off the Remover with a cotton ball.
- If the polish is still on the nails, repeat steps 5 and
- 8. If the polish is still on the nails, file off the remaining polish with a file.
- Wipe off the file with a cotton ball.
10. If the polish is still on the nails, use tweezers to remove any remaining polish.
Removing acrylic nails at home is easy with the right tools. Follow these simple steps and you’ll be able to get rid of your apr