Do you have unsightly nail strips that you can’t seem to get off? If so, you’re not alone. Dashing Diva is a popular adhesive that is used to attach nail strips to your nails. Unfortunately, this adhesive is difficult to remove, even with household items. Instead, you may need to resort to professional removal methods. Here are four ways to remove Dashing Diva nail strips:
1. Use acetone: acetone is a common household cleaner that can remove most types of adhesive. Rub acetone onto the nail strip and let it sit for a few minutes. Then, use a scrub brush to scrub the strip off.
2. Use a nail file: use a nail file
How to Remove Dashing Diva Gloss Strip Nails | KBEAUTYHOBBIT
The Tools You’ll Need
- Nail clippers
- Dashing Diva Gel Strips
- Cotton balls
- Nail polish remover
- Grime removal brush
1. Begin by clipping your nails short. This will make it easier to remove the gel strips later.
- Remove the gel strips from the packaging.
- Soak a cotton ball in alcohol and place it on one nail.
- Dip the grime removal brush in acetone and apply it to the other nail.
- Place the nail with the gel strip on it into the alcohol-soaked cotton ball.
- Push the cotton ball off of the nail and remove the gel strip.
- Repeat on the other nails.
- Remove the gel strips from the nails with nail polish remover.
Prep Your Nails
- Make sure your nails are clean and dry.
2. Apply a base coat to your nails.
3. Apply Dashing Diva Gel Strips to each nail in a horizontal line.
4. Apply a top coat to seal in the gel.
5. Wait two minutes for the gel to dry.
6. Remove the gel strips with a nail file.
7. Enjoy your new nails!
Gently Lift the Edge
First and foremost, always begin by gently lifting the edge of the Dashing Diva Gel Nail Strips with your fingernail. Once the edge is lifted, use a small, sharp object to pop the strip off the nail. If the strip is difficult to remove, try using a small chunk of ice to help pry it off.
Be Careful Not to Damage the Nail
If you are using a sharp object to remove the strip, be careful not to damage the nail. If the nail is cut too deep, it can become permanently damaged. Additionally, if you are not careful, you may end up removing too much of the nail with the strip, which can also lead to damage.
Slowly Peel Off the Strip
- Begin by slowly peeling off the strip. This will take a bit of time and patience. Do not yank or pull the strip off quickly. Doing so may cause damage to the nail.
2. Start at one end of the strip and slowly peel it off of the nail. Be sure to use gentle pressure and keep your fingers crossed that the strip will come off without any problems.
3. If the strip does not come off easily, try gently pressing down on one end of the strip with a clean, dry object such as a tissue. This should help loosen the strip and make it easier to peel off.
4. Once the strip has been removed, your nails will look slightly discolored and slightly bumpy. This is normal and will eventually disappear. Be sure to apply a nail polish or topcoat to your nails to help cover any discoloration and restore the shine.
Clean Up Your Nails
If you’re like most people, you probably just slap on a coat of polish and go. But if you want perfect nails every time, you need to take a few extra steps to keep them looking their best. One of the most important is cleaning your nails.
How To Remove Dashing Diva Gel Nail Strips:
1. Start by washing your hands with soap and water.
2. Apply a coat of polish to your nails.
3. Remove the polish by using a polish remover.
4. If you want to remove the dashing diva gel nail strips, soak them in a bowl of hydrogen peroxide for a few minutes.
5. Remove the strips by using a paper towel or a rubber band.
6. Rinse your nails with water and dry them.
Optional: Soak Your Nails
If you don’t have any of the following, you may want to soak your nails in an ultrasonic bath before using the Dashing Diva Gel Strips.
– Dashing Diva Gel Strips
– Ultrasonic Bath
1. Remove the Dashing Diva Gel Strips from their packaging.
2. Cut the strips into desired lengths.
3. Place the strips over your nails, making sure to press them firmly against the nail.
4. Wait a few minutes, or until the strips have adhered to the nails.
5. Use a manicure file or a pumice stone to remove the strips.
6. Be sure to wash your hands after removing the strips.
If you’re unhappy with the look of your sparkling new gel nails, it might be time to remove them. Here’s how to do it:
1. Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
2. Apply a small amount of acetone or nail polish remover to a cotton ball or pad.
3. Apply the cotton ball to one nail at a time and remove the strip by gently rubbing it off.
4. Repeat with the remaining nails.