Do you have nails that are stained from dip? Dip is a popular veneer that is used to cover nails. Dip can be removed from nails with a few simple steps.
💅Fastest and Easiest Method to Remove Dip Powder Manicure in Only 5 Minutes 😱
Remove the excess dip from your nails with a file.
Soak your nails in acetone for minutes.
Scrape off the dip with a cuticle pusher.
Buff your nails with a nail file.
Repeat steps 2
2. Soak your nails in acetone for a few minutes
- Apply a base coat to your nails
- Apply the dip to your nails
- Allow the dip to dry for a few minutes
- File off the dip with a nail file
- Buff your nails with a nail file
until the dip is removed.
You will need:
-Non-acetone nail polish remover
-A cotton pad
1. Start by soaking a cotton pad in nail polish remover.
- Carefully wipe the dip off of your nails using the cotton pad.
- Be very gentle! If you remove too much polish, your nails will look dry and patchy.
- If you still see the dip after wiping off the polish, use a nail file to gently remove the dip.
- Finally, use water to re-hydrate your nails and Close the cuticles.
One way to remove dip from nails is to soak nails in a basin of warm water and soap for a few minutes. Another way is to use a nail polish remover that is specifically designed to remove dip.