Do you have gel acrylic nails? Are they starting to chip and peel? Gel acrylic nails are a great option for those who want a temporary nail but may not be able to afford to get them professionally done. However, over time, gel acrylic nails can start to break and peel. If this is happening to you, there are a few things you can do to remove gel acrylic nails at home without using acetone.
HOW TO REMOVE ACRYLIC NAILS AT HOME WITHOUT ACETONE + BASIC MANICURE DIY | LOCKDOWN BEAUTY
How to remove gel acrylic nails at home without acetone
Removal of gel acrylic nails can be done in a few different ways, depending on the type of nail.
If the nails are set with a gel acrylic adhesive, acetone or propolis remover can be used to remove the nails without damage. Acetone is the most effective, but is also the most damaging. Use a cotton ball to apply a small amount of acetone to the nail and then use a cotton ball or pad to rub the acetone off the nail. Repeat until the nail is free. Be careful not to damage the surrounding nails.
If the nails are set with a UV adhesive, acetone or propolis remover will not work. The nails will have to be removed with a filing or sanding tool. Apply a small amount of acetone to the nail and then use a cotton ball or pad to rub the acetone off the nail. Repeat until the nail is free. Be careful not to damage the surrounding nails.
How to remove gel acrylic nails without acetone
If you find acetone too harsh or irritating to use when removing gel acrylic nails, there are other, gentler ways to do it. One option is to use a nail buffer. This is a small, flat tool that you use to smooth out the nails. You can also use a file to remove the gel acrylic nails. Be sure to use gentle, circular motions to avoid peeling the nails off the underlying skin. Finally, you can use acetone to remove the gel acrylic nails, but be careful to use a small amount and wait until the acetone has dried completely before filing or buffing the nails.
How to remove gel nails at home without acetone
If you want to remove gel nails at home without acetone, you will need a file, acetone, nails file, cotton balls and water.
1. Begin by filing away the gel nail using a nails file. Be sure to go slowly and evenly around the nail so that you do not damage the surrounding skin.
2. Next, acetone is used to remove the gel. Apply a liberal amount of acetone to the nail and let it sit for a few minutes.
3. After the acetone has soaked into the gel, use a cotton ball to soak up any excess. Gently wipe the acetone off of the nail and the surrounding skin.
4. Finally, rinse off the nails with water, and pat them dry.
How to remove acrylic nails at home without acetone
Removing acrylic nails can be a challenge, but it is not as hard as you may think. Follow these simple steps and you will be able to remove your acrylic nails with ease.
1. Start by washing your hands thoroughly. This is important to prevent any skin irritation.
2. Apply acetone to a cotton ball and gently wipe the acetone across the surface of the acrylic nails. Be sure to remove any excess acetone.
3. Apply a thin layer of acetone to a pad or paper towel and place it over the area of the nails you wish to remove.
4. Let the acetone soak into the nails for about 30 seconds.
5. Carefully remove the acetone pad or paper towel and the acrylic nails will be removed.
How to remove nails at home without acetone
Acetone and other nail removers are dangerous and can harm your skin and nails. Use these easy procedures to remove gel acrylic nails at home without acetone.
Step 1: Wet your nails and surrounding area with cold water.
Step 2: Apply a thick layer of acetone to your nails and work it into the nail bed and around the edges of the nails.
Step 3: Let the acetone sit on your nails for about two minutes.
Step 4: Use a nail file or a emery board to remove the acetone.
Step 5: Rinse your nails and the surrounding area with cold water.
Removing gel acrylic nails at home without acetone can be a bit tricky, but it can be done. Follow these steps to remove gel acrylic nails without acetone:
1. Apply a layer of acetone to the nail and wrap the nail with a cloth to protect it from the acetone.
2. Heat the acetone until it is hot but not boiling.
3. Use a cotton ball to apply the acetone to the edges of the nail.
4. Hold the nail with one hand and use the other hand to twist the nail sideways until it comes off.
5. Repeat steps 3-4 until all the nails are off.