The gel builder nails are a type of acrylic nail that are made from a gel-like material. They are often used by people who want to have long-lasting nails but don’t want to have to deal with regular nail polish removal.
There are a few ways to remove gel builder nails. You can use a special remover designed for this type of nail, or you can use a standard nail polish removal method.
How to Remove Builder Gel | Builder Gel Removal 💅
How to remove gel builder nails at home
If you have ever had to remove gel builder nails at home, then you know that it can be tricky, time-consuming and frustrating. Follow these simple steps to get the job done efficiently and without any pain!
First, soak your nails in a mild solution of hydrogen peroxide and water for several minutes. This will help break down the gel builder and make it easier to remove.
Then, use a nail file to carefully remove the gel builder from your nails. Be sure to avoid sharp edges and use gentle strokes in a circular motion.
Finally, use a remover to remove the gel builder nails completely. Be sure to wait until the nails have completely dried before applying any new polish.
How to remove gel builder nails without acetone
Step one: Remove any excess gel with a cotton swab.
Step two: Apply a thin layer of acetone to the nail and work it in using a Q-tip.
Step three: Apply pressure to the nail with a plastic cap and hold for one minute.
Step four: Remove the cap and allow the nail to dry.
How to remove gel builder nails without damaging your nails
If you want to remove gel builder nails without damaging them, you will need:
- Nail polish remover
- Gel builder
- Nail file
- Thin cloth
Step 1: Remove the Gel Builder Nails
1. Apply a coat of nail polish remover to the nails. Work the remover into the nails until it’s completely removed.
2. Apply a layer of gel builder to the nails.
3. Let the gel builder sit on the nails for a few minutes.
4. Apply a second layer of gel builder to the nails.
5. Let the gel builder sit on the nails for a few more minutes.
6. Remove the gel builder nails by filing them away with a nail file.
7. Apply a layer of acetone to the tips of the gel builder nails.
8. Hold the nails above a candle flame until the acetone ignites and the nails start to melt.
9. Spit out the acetone and the nails.
10. Wipe the nails clean with a cloth.
Step 2: Clean Up the Mess
1. Apply a layer of nail polish remover to the tips of the gel builder nails.
2. Hold the nails above a candle flame until the acetone ignites and the nails start to melt
How to remove gel builder nails quickly and easily
Removing gel builder nails is just like removing any other type of nail. Follow these simple steps:
1. Cut the Gel Builder Nail off at the base.
2. Use a pair of nail clippers to cut the top layer of the nail off.
3. Use a file or a pumice stone to remove the remaining layer of the nail.
4. Rinse the nail and nail clipper in clean water.
5. Apply a coat of nail polish and finish with a top coat.
How to remove gel builder nails like a pro
Step one: Preheat your oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
Step two: Apply a thin layer of nail polish to your nails.
Step three: Apply a thin layer of gel builder to your nails.
Step four: Place your nails in the preheated oven for two hours.
Step five: Remove your nails from the oven and allow them to cool.
Step six: Apply a topcoat to your nails and you’re ready to go!
Now that you know how to remove gel builder nails, there is no need to be afraid of them. Gel builder nails can be removed with a little bit of effort and a few simple steps.