Removing gel nail polish is a little more difficult than removing regular nail polish. You’ll need a nail polish remover and a cotton ball. Wet the cotton ball and apply it to the surface of the gel polish. Gently massage the cotton ball around the nail until the polish starts to come off. Use the remover to remove the polish.
Remove Gel Polish from Natural Nails with Water! No Acetone EZ Peel Off Gel Polish
Removing gel nail polish is difficult without a nail polish remover. However, if you are meticulous and have the right tools, you can remove gel nail polish without any harm. Follow these steps:
1. Start by soaking your nails in warm water for five to ten minutes. This will soften the gel and make it easier to remove.
- Remove the gel nails by soaking your fingers in acetone for about five minutes. Acetone is a harsh nail polish remover and will damage your nails if used incorrectly. Be very careful while doing this step.
- Remove the acetone by rubbing your nails with a cloth or a soft toothbrush. Be gentle and avoid rubbing your nails too hard.
- Go over the nails with a polish remover designed specifically for gel nails. Make sure to apply enough pressure to remove the nail polish.
- Finally, clean your nails with warm water and a mild soap.
Soak a cotton ball in acetone.
Apply the acetone soaked cotton ball to the gel nail polish
Scrub with a toothbrush
Rinse with water
Repeat if necessary
Wrap your finger in the cotton ball.
and apply pressure to the nail
Allow the lamp to heat up the nail
Pour the nail polish remover on top of the cotton ball
Apply pressure with the other hand
Remove the polish
Wash your hand with soap and water
- Soak your nails in acetone for about 5 minutes. This will dissolve the gel polish.
2. Swish some warm water on your nails and dig out the polish with a cotton ball or a q-tip.
3. Rub acetone on the sides of the nail and file it off. Do not use your nail files on the top of the nail.
4. Apply a basecoat and topcoat.
Removing gel nail polish can be a bit tricky without the use of a nail polish remover. If you want to remove gel polish without damaging your nails, try using an acetone-based remover. Many professional manicurists also use a special gel removal tool to get the job done quickly and easily.
Gently push off the gel nail polish.
Apply a thin layer of acetone
Wait 10 minutes
Wipe off the acetone with a wet cloth
Apply a thin layer of acetone to a cotton pad.
Place the cotton pad over the nail and place your thumb over the pad.
Pump the acetone up and down on the pad two to three times.
Wait 10 minutes.
Wipe off the acetone with a wet cloth.
Wash your hands with soap and water.
Apply a thin layer of acetone or nail polish remover to a cotton ball
Apply the cotton ball to the nail and wait until the polish is completely removed
Rinse your nail with water
Reapply a thin layer of acetone or nail polish remover and wait until the polish is completely removed
Rinse your nail with water
If you want to remove all the polish, use a cotton ball soaked in acetone or nail polish remover and rub it against the nail.
If you’re like most people, you probably have a few gel nail polish shades that you can’t seem to get rid of. Here are a few tips on how to remove gel nail polish without the use of a nail polish remover:
-Wet your nails with warm water and a mild soap.
-Apply acetone or nail polish remover to a cotton ball and rub it into the nail until the polish is removed.
-If acetone or nail polish remover isn’t available, try using a cotton swab dipped in lemon juice or white vinegar.
-Rinse your nails with cold water and dry them off.