Are you tired of your gel nail stickers coming off after a short time? Here is a guide on how to remove gel nail stickers without any damage!
How to Remove Ohora, Dashing Diva Glaze, Nailog Gel Nail Stickers with NO DAMAGE | KBEAUTYHOBBIT
How to remove gel nail stickers
Tools you will need
1. Remove the clear top layer of the sticker by peeling it off with your fingers.
- Cut the sticker along the line of the gel, being careful not to cut through the gel.
- Loosen the gel around the cut with a cotton swab dipped in acetone.
- Carefully remove the acetone with a tissue, and the gel should come off in small pieces.
- Repeat steps 2-4 with the remaining stickers.
Nail stickers can be tricky to remove, especially if they have stubborn adhesive. Here are four tips for removing gel nail stickers:
1. Soak a cotton ball in acetone and rub it over the sticker. Let the acetone soak in for a few minutes, then peel off the sticker.
2. Apply a thin layer of acetone to a piece of paper and rub it over the sticker. Let the acetone soak in for a few minutes, then peel off the sticker.
3. Apply a thin layer of acetone to a cotton ball and rub it over the sticker. Let the acetone soak in for a few minutes, then peel off the sticker.
4. Pour a glass of water over the sticker, wait a few minutes, and then peel off the sticker.
Things to avoid
Tips for easy removal
Removing Gel Nail Stickers can be a bit of a challenge. However, with a bit of know-how and some patience, you can remove them without any trouble.
Before Getting Started
The first step is to avoid any damage to the gel nail sticker. If it’s already starting to peel, you’ll want to avoid pulling or forcefully removing the sticker. Doing so may cause further damage.
Instead, use a gentle removal method. Try using a credit card or a nail file to gently scrape the sticker off the nail. Be careful not to tear the nail or cut into the underlying skin.
If that doesn’t work, you can try using a remover designed specifically for removing gel nail stickers. These removers are usually alcohol-free and contain a solvent that dissolves the adhesive.
Just Make a List
The next step is to make a list of what you need before attempting to remove the sticker. You’ll need patience, a credit card, a nail file, and a remover.
Here’s a suggested list of items that you may need to remove a gel nail sticker:
Now that you have everything you need, it’s time to begin the removal process.
Start by applying a thin layer of alcohol-free remover to the nail. This will help dissolve
After reading this post, you will know how to remove gel nail stickers without damaging your nails.