Are you unhappy with your acrylic nails? Do they chip, break, or peel quickly? If so, you may want to consider removing them. Here are four tips for removing acrylic nails:
1. Use acetone or nail polish remover to remove the nails. Acetone is a harsh chemical, so use gloves and avoid your eyes. Nail polish remover is less harsh, but still requires caution. Use a cotton ball to dab the remover onto the nails, then wait a few minutes for it to work.
2. Use a file to remove the nails. Use a coarse file to start and then gradually work your way to a finer file. Be sure to use plenty of acetone or
MMA vs EMA – REMOVAL
HOW TO REMOVE MMA ACRYLIC NAILS IN EASY STEPS
- Clean the nail with rubbing alcohol and a cotton ball.
- Apply acetone or nail polish remover to the nail and let soak for a few minutes.
- Scrub the acetone or nail polish remover off the nail using a circular motion.
- Repeat steps 2-3 if necessary.
- Polish the nail with a clear or light color.
STEP ONE: Start with clean, dry nails.
STEP TWO File the nails
STEP THREE Use a non-acetone nail polish remover to gently remove the polish
STEP FOUR Wipe off any remaining product with a tissue
STEP FIVE Polish nails with a light coat of your choosing
STEP SIX Securing with a clear topcoat or sealant
STEP TWO: Gently pry up the edge of the acrylic nail.
STEP THREE Pry off the acrylic nail using a knife or a nail file
STEP FOUR Cut the acrylic nail at a 45-degree angle
STEP FIVE Reverse the procedure to reattach the new acrylic nail
STEP THREE: Use a cotton ball soaked in acetone to remove the acrylic.
If you’re patience is strained and you’re feeling like you’re going to snap, you can skip this step and use a nail file. Acetone is a highly flammable and volatile liquid, so use caution when using it.
To remove an acrylic nail, start by soaking a cotton ball in acetone. Gently place the cotton ball over the tip of the nail and hold it there for a few seconds. Wipe the acetone off the nail with a tissue and repeat on the other nail.
STEP FOUR: Buff your nails to remove any remaining acrylic.
After Step Three, buff your nails to remove any remaining acrylic. This will help the polish to adhere better and last longer.
STEP FIVE: Apply a nourishing cuticle oil.
Remove anyAcrylic Nails with a file or a cuticle pusher. Apply a nourishing cuticle oil to the nail bed and the surrounding nails.
After reading this post, you will know how to remove mma acrylic nails safely and effectively.