Are you tired of chips in your nails? No Chip Nail Polish is a solution for you! This easy to apply nail polish remover removes chips and nails without harsh chemicals. Simply apply a small amount to your nails and buff off with a cloth.
How To: Properly Remove Gel/No-Chip Polish
Removing No Chip Nail Polish
If you are like most people, you probably have a lot of nail polish. Maybe you even have a few colors that you use religiously. But if you ever happen to get a nail polish chip, you know that it is difficult to get it off.
There are plenty of methods that people use to try and remove nail polish chips, but most of them are inefficient, dangerous, or both. In fact, some people end up damaging their nails in the process.
Fortunately, there is a much more efficient and safe way to remove nail polish chips. You can use a special nail polish remover designed specifically for this purpose.
Just be sure to read the instructions that come with the product you are using, and follow them closely. Otherwise, you could end up injuring yourself.
What You Will Need
- No Chip Nail Polish
- Nail file
- Cotton balls
- Latex gloves
1. Remove any old nail polish with a nail file. Be sure to get underneath any chips or residue.
2. Pour acetone into a small bowl or glass.
3. Place the nail file in the acetone and clean the surface of the nail.
4. Remove the nail polish with the tweezers. Make sure to get all the polish off the nail.
5. Place the cotton balls in a small bowl of water and soak for a few minutes.
6. Remove the cotton balls and place them in a small cup of suncreen.
7. Apply sunscreen to your hands and work the polish off the nail with your fingers.
8. Rinse the nail with water and dry it off.
Remove the polish from the nails with acetone or nail polish remover.
Rinse the nails with warm water, then dry them off.
Apply a thin layer of clear nail polish over the acetone or remover-stained nails.
Apply a second thin layer of clear nail polish.
Wait 10 minutes, then remove the clear nail polish.
Apply a coat of a topcoat, such as Seche Vite.
Repeat steps 3-7, if desired.
So, your nails are looking a bit blah? Here’s how to remove no chip nail polish at home:
1. Wet your nails and apply a base coat.
2. Apply your desired color of nail polish.
3. Wait until the polish has dried completely.
4. Remove the polish with a nail polish remover.
5. Wipe off the residual polish with a cloth.
If you have tried the steps above and your polish is still not coming off, you may need to use a nail polish remover specifically designed to remove no chip nail polish. There are a few different types of this type of remover, so find the one that is specifically designed to remove no chip nail polish. Some of the most popular brands of this type of remover are acetone and naphtha.
If you are not experienced in doing this type of work, please consult a professional. Nail polish is highly flammable. If a fire breaks out, the polish could ignite and create a dangerous situation.
1. Fill a pot with water and place it on the stove.
- Add a few drops of dish soap to the water.
- Put on gloves and pour the soap and water into a bowl.
- Place the nail polish remover into the bowl.
- Let the polish remover soak into the nail polish for a few minutes.
- Remove the polish remover with a cloth.
- Wipe the nail with a dry cloth.
If you have a No Chip nail polish, there are a few ways to remove it at home. You can use a nail polish remover, acetone, or a steam cleaner.