Removing press-on nails with hot water is a quick and easy way to get them off. Simply soak the nails in hot water for a few minutes, then use a nail file or a nail clipper to remove them.
An Even BETTER Way to Safely Remove Press On Nails
Supplies You’ll Need
How to Remove Your Press
Step 1: Soak the press-on nails in hot water for about five minutes.
Step 2: Remove the press-on nails from the nail bed with a pair of scissors.
Step 3: Shower cap the nail bed with cold water to close the cuticle.
Step 4: Apply a top coat of polish and you’re done!
How to Soak Your Nails
How to Remove Your Nails After Soaking
Tips and Tricks
Forget soaking your nails in water for hours on end. Use these simple steps to remove press-on nails in seconds!
1. Fill a sink with hot water and add enough salt to make it slightly uncomfortable to stand in.
- Soak your nails for about two minutes.
- Remove your nails from the water and place them on a paper towel to dry.
- Apply a coat of clear nail polish or a topcoat.
- Apply the press-on nails and wait for them to dry.
- Remove the press-on nails and enjoy your new nails!
If you’re looking to remove press-on nails with hot water, be sure to use a pumice stone to remove the bulk of the nail before soaking it in hot water. Once the nail is submerged, use a scrub brush to scrub the nail until it breaks free. Finally, use a nail file to smooth the nail.